Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Industrial revolution

industrial revolution Growing up in the age of industry in the city of London could be a miserable existence. Living in the workhouse and working every hour God sent sweating in the mill made Harry’s life difficult, dangerous and miserable. He had a dream that could change his life forever… Harry was working the big giant machine only being 11 and working a machine he knew nothing about tech or screws he was scared that he would be mistreated so he look over at a friend and whisper bss bss do you know how this works: no not a thing” what do you know about this so far Pull the lever that its” pull the lever no THAT LEVER’ Harry friend was gone Harry's worlds were he will go down in history Harry went to the rooms Crying & crying :so what you doing” harry” yeah I heard your little friend Went bye bye ahaha’ Leave me alone Sadbrack or you gonna cry MMWEEE’ What you wanna fight :he midget Its was 9;00 And Harry was hungry he hasn't eaten since playtime when he ate slugs and worms’ everyone knew about it because he was dancing naked in the hall” yeah he wish it was a dream; He shorly woken up after laughter - for this he had a night shift working in the sewer pipes he ate his soup and went down 1 hour left’ 30 minust left as the time went down Harry took a break He sat down and waited for the clock to go down tired and depressed. He got up and started walking to a pipe….. The pipe went pursuing and lounge him back he chapped on a small pipe and survive he was crisis of what in the pipe he said” this better be worth it or I got sewer water in my mouth for know reason but he marge his worlds there was a metal door with a lock he peak thru the door he saw rusty old table with a pinchal the table has 1 leg but still standing the book was moving and the walls were chumpilling he found a violin he pick it up the end of the violin was shaped as a key” he didn't know it was a key and wanted to play it's so bad his time was up to leave and he went home His stumbling usually pick on him and his parents didn't care about him” He stay up all day thinking about that single room That night he got a book and rit a note Dear family Mr B has been making me working for 24;7 A day i’ll be sleeping at the workshop and ‘ but really he was just staying at his tree house he was extremely lucky because he had food drinks and even a pet slug he was fine : he was running late for work when he got there he was late for breakfast he went right to the machines Mr B was showing new kids the factoury the kids look discipline and disaportend they were on the night sheriff and so was I so I talk to them So you new (yeah I just came my name john’ my name harry so you know much yeah my grandparents use to work here you see My grandpa and grandma were kidnapped and put in this factory this person that owns this place dose just want money’ Hey john follow me in ah okay’ wait harry what are you doing wait wait you don’t know what that does look there this key that belong there and look i found this violin here wait can i hold yeah but be careful hey don;t put that in there (the door open) come WOW this room was just here and this rom was just a table now what LETS HAVE FUN music bbbbbbb sun is shining in the sky don’t need no lies just the sky yeah sun is lying in the sky don’t have to lie and don’t buy yeah yeah Wait look at this book’’ the revolution what does that mean i don’t know let's read it god and devil 7 I want a deal you see I know you hate my guts but this is true Hostits or we will start a war I will start a factory starting with kids working a job being held well do receive into death I am old and rigurly my people are unbelieve take this factory and sheare to the world this mite be my last word the person who can stop is HARRY Well do this HARRY will never be alive i’ll make sure What does that mean some HARRY can stop something wait your name HARRY wait no no no that ain’t true yes you can stop this no TO BE CONTINUED or not

5 comments:

  1. kia ora tama I hope you have interesting things in your story I have not read it but I think it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trash that's what you get for swearing at me bot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be quit knowonw likes yo bot BTW i id not swaer at you

      Delete
    2. Holy quak what is going on

      Delete
  3. sorry please forgive me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete