Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Hoe waka

 Hoe waka what I learnt about hoe waka

Day 1

I was learning about hoe waka and it was cool doing something new is fun

So I made and Hoe waka (paddle stick) tit was cool but one of the easy things I made’ what I made 


still day 1 I made another boat (waka hourua) it is use to fish and find islands ‘what I made 



we are still on day 1 making stuff it been 15 minutes (waka tete) this boat is use for um racing they use in the days for getting out of stuff like battles, tsunami, animals now they use this for racing This is what I made




still day 1 now lets learn about (waka tiwai) waka tiwai are use for fishing and river choosing this was used in the 90s’ okay here what I built


Last one of day 1 (waka taua) waka taua were use for defensive fishing and adventuring back then the men will sometimes go out and look fo land

Here what I built


Day 2 we had to asher some questions about waka like when were they built in the story what did this say’ book called (Painted hoe)


The second thing we did is like look at this hoe waka then I had to read a page in a book about hoe waka and what they use for’


Then I went for a spree where we look through a hoe waka website the we created a design for hoe waka here what I built with my best friend (sione)

Sorry joseph 

3 day we had to read and learn about this show where kids are learning how hoe waka works it was fun because hand free of work for 5minuts

Then I was here learning about hoe waka and making this doc hope you enjoy KIA KIA ORA


No comments:

Post a Comment