Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

100 word challenge

The missing dog

One day me and my dog FLUFFY were walking to the Doggy DANCED club. Fluffy stopped then looked in an alleyway. In the CONCRETE was a dog stuck with a RED collar, we helped the dog and looked for its owner. Soon a kid on a SCOOTER was looking for his dog we walk and asked him if this was his dog? He was pleased then thanked us and walk away into the sunset. I turned around and FLUFFY was gone Fluffy where are you Fluffy i'm scared come back please Fluffy Fluffy ah.

(the missing dogs)




2 comments:

  1. Great ending to your story Tama.I would be VERY upset 😭if my dog went missing.
    I wonder where Fluffy has gone...
    Do you like it when the teacher gives you words that you need to include or would you rather write your own story?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Tama.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.I can't wait to see your next learning post.

    Thank you for joining us at lunch time in the hall.It was great having some other children there for the younger children to interact with.It was a pleasure watching and listening to you playing the games with all the kids.

    ReplyDelete