Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

spooky story 1 spooky house

Spooky house!.
I was scared from waking into a dark creepy Forest there were creepy noises ___-----_-____-- **** just like there was screaming there was a long person that people say never look him in the eye OOO he will find you I ran as fast as I can intol Slender Man turned around Looking at my eyes nooing all of my Identity killing me before I was even to be aiball to touch or get to my house ran across a house with broken windows and Screaming there was coming out of a window I ran & ran & ran to get away from that house I met up with a person ahhhhhh boom.

Day 1 G-G Spooky house.

A person jump up behind me I ran intool i got away I got away but saw him looking around for me but he did not see so he gep running with his dead body he walk into this house I followed him into the house he walk in to bark room going down into the ground I went to go hide waiting for him to leave but he never did he no that I follow him into the house then I heard nosic coming from outside the window it was the person I ran before he got inside from the window.

Day 2 The cop stashes. Call the cop stashes.
I got out of there before he got inside I ran & ran & look behind me he stop I ran I got away and the killer come behind me I ran to the car & drove away calling the cops 
But I ran out of gas I ran to the closest cop stashes I talk to the cops. A cop seed lets go I said come follow me cops.
EVENS
.spooky house
.spooky forest
.spooky man
.brak
.scary



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tama.
    I like that you have written a lot and you have used some good descriptive words.I did find it very hard to follow the story as you had lots of different ideas. Maybe next time you could make your story shorter and concentrate on making your story flow.

    ReplyDelete