Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

ON week 6,7 we started a store called Ruin. we did setting a store and here is mine

Once upon a time things come and Attack us loude… My name is Ruin and I am a robot… It has been 15 years sees it Happened… As I stand alone I get Scared I went into a Building looking around. Looking for 30 minutes in the Building I could hear rats, Birds, buildingNoding… I never believed what I been looking for This years… Story RUIN.once upon a time things come & wanted something from us people Tried to run there tried to hide but nomader what we do there fide us. I look around calling out for people hello, holloo, no answer I look in a building haven I look on every floor then I found a vent I kick it out the window so it could open I jump down and kick it. I found a phone, phones can recharge me but Nea my hand to get my energy up it turned on and danger danger and a thing come I ran & ran intool I got to my Motorbike I drive intool I got away I went into a tunnel & fort I got away. It shot roget’s at me I put an boom on them but it missed I tried again I missed I tried one more time and boom, got them. Was that it,Ruin nooo Its the big one. Can This go any faster I turned as the thing tried to Shoot me I turn & turn,the thing shoot my motorbike.The thing miss hes shoots cause we went under brisers he ahead of me. I use my motorbike to get me closer and Grab a short,put it on my tier and jump of,short went into it & I was Hanging on to it BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment